Thursday, November 29, 2007
Ok, so I gotta admit that I'm a little ecstactic about attending the exclusive DBS TANGS Breakfast Party together with M.A.C. and other brands (aww come on. you'd brag too if you were me!) but when i think about it again, what's a broke 18 year-old kid gonna do at a party, alone, where everybody's gonna bug me to buy their expensive stuff? And when I say expensive, I'm talking about blushers that's gonna cost $30+, brushes costing $10-20+. Yup. These materialistic things are wayyy beyond my reach. My idea of an affordable brush would be $2.90. (Go on, laugh at me.) Gosh, now I'm actually thinking twice and thrice about going; with the possibility of actually making a complete idiot out of myself. The only reason I'm going is for the door gifts and the refreshments. :D
Oh wells. Let's see how, this Saturday. I'll keep my tummy empty for sure. :D
On the other hand, I don't know. I simply don't know. I'm neither here nor there.
Labels: undecidedly fickle.
X O X O; 8:01 pm